Saturday, April 26, 2008

Yay!

It's been sometime since I last post anything here.
One of the reasons that I'm absent is that I was super busy with my work lately.
Been given lots of lots of work to do, and deadline is close *sigh*
Another reason is that I'm now expecting a baby, in other word PREGNANT (^^)
It's about 7 weeks old now (actually too soon to announce, but again, we're too excited to keep it to ourselves).
Yep, been going through the 1st trimester symptoms like food cravings (mostly still noodle), very easily to get tired/sleepy, toilet visits like 10 times in one day, thicker tummy (besides all the fats that I keep waist below), swollen boobs (one that my husband enjoys *LOL*). Sometimes, I would feel like vomitting, but did managed to hold them till now, and I hate the smell of rice ( I eat very little rice lately).
Some of the foods that I would like to eat but can't find it here yet: Pretzel, Moets' tonkotsu ramen (not sure 'bout the name), Fishball Noodle that I love to eat when I'm in Singapore, well basically it's all still about noodle. So I guess every weekends my husband would have to accompany me go hunting for some of these items.
Hopefully I won't crave for something really weird or hard to find :p

3 comments:

The Diva said...

haduh ngidam kok ya pretzel hahahaha.

disini ada banyak, tapi gimana cara ngirim kesana ya? ada ide nggak???

Carla Chanliau said...

andai aku disana juga, kubantu kamu hunting mie, pei! aku ya suka banget ama mie. :D:D

a2pl3 said...

CONGRATS!!!

am happy for you! :)

Take care ya...