Thursday, April 03, 2008

Tagged by Ira and Carla

8 Things that I am passionate about:

  1. My Husband
  2. My Family and My Close Friends
  3. Travelling
  4. Food
  5. Books
  6. DVDs
  7. Children (surprising huh?!)
  8. Education

Eight books I have read recently:
  1. The Food of Love - Anthony Capella
  2. Cerita Cerita Timur - Marguerite Yourcenar
  3. Dress Reahearsal - Jennifer O'Connell
  4. Aku & Marley - John Grogan
  5. Menghentikan Perilaku Buruk Pada Anak - Kate Kelly
  6. 11 Minutes - Paulo Coelho
  7. The Female Brain - Louann Brizendine
  8. Creative Expression and Play in the Early Childhood Curriculum - Joan P. Isenberg & Mary Renck Jalongo
8 Things I want to do before I die:
  1. Be In God
  2. Finish all the unfinished business
  3. Been all the places that I want to visit
  4. See my children grow up
  5. Done something that's useful/meaningful to others
  6. Give a good living for my family
  7. Enjoy good food
  8. Accomplish all plans

8 Things I have learnt in these past years:

  1. If you give out positive vibes to people around you, you will get the same in return
  2. Children are perfect imitators, so start behaving nice!
  3. Cooking needs determination!
  4. Sometimes what you really want the most is the hardest to get
  5. Human beings are never satisfied with what they already have
  6. Hope gives a reason to live a better life
  7. There's always a chance to fix mistakes
  8. Never delay!
8 Songs that I could listen to over and over again:
  1. For the Longest Time - Billy Joel
  2. I'm Falling In Love - Melly Goeslaw
  3. Fly Me To The Moon - various singers
  4. Ost. Full House
  5. Nothing Can Stop Us Now - Rick Price
  6. Whole Again - Atomic Kitten
  7. White Christmas - various singers
  8. How Can You Mend A Broken Heart

8 Things I say often:
  1. Oops
  2. Good Morning
  3. Good Bye
  4. Hari ini masak apa ya?
  5. Hah?
  6. Waduh!
  7. Ya Ampyun!!
  8. Cape deh
6 People (not 8, can't think of anyone else) I am tagging now:
  1. Lusida
  2. Ellys
  3. Mariza
  4. Yunita
  5. Maya
  6. Yenny

4 comments:

Carla Chanliau said...

- children, not surprising. dari dulu aku udah ngerasa kalo kamu suka anak2.
- Enjoy good food - can't stop laughing. so you.
- 11 Minutes - Paulo Coelho - si coolz juga nyaranin aku baca itu. so i better read it asap.

pyor said...

Children (surprising huh?!)

--- uh ya....mmm apa resep nya pe? :D

pyor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pyor said...

lapor ibu guru, uda saya kerjain ...T-T

http://manggon.blogspot.com/2008/04/i-m-tagged-by-pei.html